JAPANESE TATTOO MEANIG #3
HIKAE / KAINA
Arm Sleeve Tattoo
There is severl type of Hikae(chest shape) and Kaina(arm sleeve length). Gobu(half sleeve), Shichibu/Hachibu(3/4 sleeve) and Nagasode(full sleeve). Choose according to person’s occupation.
Full Front Piece Tattoo
There is several type of neck shape. Choose according to person’s occupation.
Full Back Piece Tattoo
It covering on back of thigh to under the neck. Shape of Sewari slightly depends on the body shape.
Full Body Suit Tattoo
There is two type of Soushin Bori that Munewari and Soushin Bori. Choose according to person’s preference.
Separated Style Full Front Piece Tattoo
Shape of blank space slightly depends on the body shape.
Secret / Private Tattoo
Bonus stage After completed Soushin Bori.
Gakubori compliments the main theme by expressing the world around it.
Firstly, this is achieved by adding backgrounds such as clouds, waves, and flowers. Which has the effect of making the main theme stand out. It is in the same way as framing a painting.
The Literal translation of Gaku 額 is “framed”, Bori 彫り is “tattoo”. Gakubori has specific shapes and formula.
Only the arms and back piece are possible to arrange independently with Gakubori.
The abdomen and legs are assumed to be connected to them. They alone by themselves can not be completed as Gakubori in any case.
Consequently, the legs added together with the abdomen after the arms and back are finished.
• Gaku of the arm must be from the chest(Hikae). However, there is several type of the shape of Hikae. So you can choose it small one to large one.
• Stopping just above the elbow called Go-bu(half sleeve tattoo), below the elbow called Shichi-bu or Hati-bu(quarter sleeve tattoo). And all the way up to the wrist called Nagasode(full sleeve tattoo).
• The form of Gaku on the back is from a little above the back of the knee to just under the neckline called Kameno-kou or Sewari(full back piece tattoo).
Munewari / Donburi
• The form of front Gaku consists of two types. One which features a gap of untattooed skin roughly one fists width positioned vertically in the middle called Munewari. And a type that fills the whole area called Donburi.
• The leg forms of Gaku in the case of Munewari can be straight down on thigh and drawn in an arc to connect with the bottom of Sewari. Also, it can be tattooed up to just above the knees (Han-zubon), tattooed to under the knee (Shichi-bu or Hachi-bu), or tattooed to just above the ankle (Naga-zubon).
• In case of Donburi, it can be only Han-zubon, Hachi-bu or Naga-zubon.
• It can only be called Sousin-bori(full body suit tattoo) after filling the entire body. In addition, with the exception of the hands, feet, head, neck and also genital area. These areas are extra option.